Soft Bandana Drool Bibs in Pink
Genio Baby’s range of pink bandana drool bibs is available in a variety of designs and combinations. You can choose a bunny bib or a duck bib for the cute look, or a fruity or flowery bib for an even cuter look! Rest assured, all the bibs in this range are safe for your baby’s use. Moreover, unlike the scratchy Velcro bibs, they come with soft, adjustable straps.
Browse our range and choose the bib that would go with your baby’s outfit perfectly!
Soft Bandana Drool Bibs for Drooling and Teething Baby in Pink
Gone are the days when you would need to bring an ungainly-looking bib to keep your teething and drooling baby dry and warm. Today, with Genio Baby’s fashionable range of soft bandana drool bibs, you can make sure that no matter where you go, your baby will be accompanied with a matching pink bib with their cute pink outfit. These bibs are made from soft materials so they won’t be harsh on your baby’s skin, and the absorbent material ensures that the drool is absorbed and your baby stays clean and dry. At Genio Baby, we aim to manufacture and deliver the best kids’ products, and this premium quality range is another milestone towards our goals.
- Highly durable materials used in the manufacture of the product
- Washable fabric
- Strong pigment. Can withstand many washes over the years
- This range of bibs is perfect for children 0-2 years of age
- The adjustable snap is Velcro-free and prevents suffocation
- The unisex design is ideal for both girls’ and boys’ outfits
- The absorbent material keeps your teething baby dry for a long time
- The stylish designs make a perfect ensemble to your child’s pink outfit
How to Use
- Make sure to wash the product before first use
- Adjust the snap to the length that would be comfortable for your baby, then secure it
- Do not wash colors with whites
- It is preferred to hand wash the bibs. You can also machine wash them
- Once fresh out the wash, do not hang; instead, lay them down on a flat surface to air dry
- When washing, avoid the usage of chemicals like fabric softeners or bleaches
- Do not wash at temperatures higher than 30°C (86 Fahrenheit)
- Cool iron if required